Tuesday, April 8, 2008

children's book samples "EDWORD"




I alway wanted to make a living drawing, i want to be a character designer but i love doing graphic design too, then i thought how about children's books. i have found a new love, here i can combine them both, i have been designing tee-shirts and logos for years now and it is great but designing character is just love and fun and creating the world they live in is ever better. i hate drawing backgrounds but when i am creating them for my characters it feels great, i love telling a story in a image, there is something magical about it. well here is my first try at making a children's book, i made a sample of 4 pages about this kid name "Edword" and this cute monster world he lives in, now there is nothing big just a plan story, it was just to see if i can do it and i like it. tell me what you think, if anybody see this blog of nines. well bye 4 now.

3 comments:

Pointpusher said...

Hey man,

It's been a while. Your skills are just getting sharper and sharper my friend. Very inspirational stuff you've got going on here. Keep up the great work dude!

Jeff Harter said...

hey, this is funny. Nice illustration. Looking forward to seeing more.

Stephen Pantoja said...

Hey, a friend of mine, Jose Morales, is a friend of your mother's, and suggested I drop you a line and see if you'd be interested in collaborating as I need an artist for several projects. I set up a blog here, so check it out and let me know. Thanx.