Thursday, June 28, 2007

a fake Ratatouille poster




Here are two new drawings i did for fun. the second drawing was none in my sketchbook just having fun with pens, the color piece is something i did to show my love for the new Pixar movie Ratatouille so i came up with a little fake poster, i just came up with this Chef who looks like a young Mario Batali with the orange shoes. i just can't wait to see this movie, i have the " art of Ratatouille" book and it is great, this was my first art of books and since them i have been getting all the books i can on this subject matter. this book and the open season book are the best. the surf's up book is really great to, if your a background type of person the surf's up book is the one to get, also open season, but the character design section is amazing in open season. these two books also showed me more of the great carter goodrich, that guy is amazing. well here is another long post but i hope you like and thank you to all the great people who look at my blog, bye 4 now.

PS. i would like to dedicate this post to one of the character designers on this flim the late, great Dan Lee 1969-2005.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dood! Excellent post! The character on the bottom is great and that poster was slammin!!!

Hope you got to see ratatouille. An amazing film

DragonCypher said...

Hey man, nice stuff! I need to see Ratatouille actually. I've known from the first time I saw the trailer that it was going to be great. That second character is bad ass. I'm going to email you.

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Hey , fun blog man. Thanks for the comment and the compliment of doing a Baseball player of your own. The pitcher is really cool. Great color.