Thursday, June 7, 2007

sorry for not posting but iam still here!!!!!!!

sorry for the lack of posting just waiting for my new computer, the old one just died. but i been drawing like crazy, and me not having a computer i think help me because i just went paper pencil crazy and learned alot about drawing and being loose, having fun, also pushing design. thanks to everyone for the commnet. i am always amaze when people i respect like my work, i hope one day to make a living drawing and designing, it is just hard for a studio or companies to pay attention to your work, but when i get comments from you great people out there it makes me work harder to reach my dreams. so with that i have to say a big thank you to all, and hope you all reach your goal and dreams. bye 4 now my friends.

No comments: